Winter 2016-2017 Session – Program Information
New Freestyle Ice Payment Format
Starting with our winter session of freestyle ice we will no longer be doing a contract. We will be using a punch card system which we believe will work better for everyon
The tickets will be:
- 5 tickets for $90-each ticket is a 1 hour session
- 10 tickets for $180-each ticket is a 1 hour session
- Half hour tickets will be available 10 tickets for $9
Other features of the new format:
- The card will have a start date of December 24, 2016 and will expire April 1, 2017.
- We will do a new card for each season.
- You will be able to purchase the cards two weeks prior to the season and when needed during each season.
- Skaters are required to check in at the front desk and must have their card punched before skating.
- If a skater does not have their card they will be required to pay a walk on fee!
- The rink will not be responsible for lost cards, so we recommend that you put your name on the card after purchasing.
- It is important that you check in at the front desk and only skate the 30 or 60 minutes you have paid for as there will be random checks via the live barn video system.
We believe that this punch card system will be simpler for you and for the front desk to monitor the skaters. If you have any questions please let me know.
Mark Farrington, Director of Skating
Chet Murch, General Manager